Friday, September 2, 2011

The Dust Has Settled

Quite literally. I pulled out the umbrella I took to Cuatros Vientros for the Vigil and a cloud of dust descended. Should have cleaned that previously.


I fully intend to share my reflections. However, today is just my second day in the office after being out of the office for a month (literally from August 2 to September 1).


Should you wish to hear what we did for our WYD pilgrimage, here's our website.


Now my biggest problem is deciding two things:



  1. Do I want to lead a group to WYD 2013 in Rio?


  2. If so, do I accept the offer from the diocese to lead the diocesan group? (Or, hopefully, co-lead with another minister, I'd take control of the young adults and she would take control of the youth.)

Hmmm...not too much time to decide. I want to be able to announce my decision by the October 2 family night at youth group.


As always stay tuned...

No comments: