Tuesday, August 9, 2011

And we're off!

Surprisingly, I am all set and have about an hour and a half before I have to head to the church to meet all the kids and young adults.

I had a leisurely morning thus far of last minute packing (toiletries), Monkey Bread, and hanging out with my brother and sister-in-law.

The bin is al set with final information to pass out - rosaries, bookmarks for trading, and our pilgrim books. We will then check luggage weight. I make sure everyone has their passport and it is not packed in their luggage. We also check for a few other crucial items like the sleeping bags for the vigil, any prescription medications (packed in carry-on, not checked luggage), etc.

Then we sort into carpools so we have as few vehicles as possible heading to the airport.

We're all set! Europe, here we come!

No comments: