Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Despite the Best of Intentions

I like to have my "Jenn gets hit by a bus" (thank you C.J. Cregg for the idea) folders in my horizontal file, ready for the moment when my clumsiness catches up to me and I'm in a hospital thus missing whatever event is going on. Those file folders ideally have the next full week of ministry contained in them. This way volunteers or other staff could just grab them, find the outline, originals of handouts, etc. They would be all set.

Today is not one of those days. I think I may actually throw in the towel for the whole week.

On the upside, the crunch of running out of time finally helped me break the mental block I had for what to do for a retreat session with the teens.

I'll continue to work just under the wire this week. I hope by the time I head out of town on January 24, that I am planned through the first week of February!

No comments: