Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Next Stop - Kansas City

I checked in for tomorrow's flights. My kitchen table is covered with things to pack (can't actually pack them or my dog gets anxiety attacks). I have folders and lists and my travel pillow all set.

And cold medicine. The frantic pace and the joy of having the school right next to my office has hit in the form a nasty cold.

Cold medicine and throat drops will get me through the rough spots. Overall though, I can't wait for NCYC. It is always an incredible experience. Plus I am so excited to see the teen from my youth group perform as an animator! I'll be the super proud youth minister with a box of kleenex near by during the opening session. Here's hoping I don't give him the cold tomorrow on our flights!

For those going to NCYC, I hope to see you there. For those not, sleep a little extra for me, please!

No comments: