Friday, January 14, 2011

Too early to say....


...But can I start warming up the phrase, "I told you so."


Whispers In the Loggia has tweeted that "strong buzz running that post-Madrid WYD will head to South America -- world's largest Catholic country: Brazil, Rio, July 2013."


Couple of things here - Brazil - fantastic. About time we head to South America.


July - fantastic again. With highs averaging in the upper 70s, it will feel cool in comparision to what we can expect in Madrid. Plus for the college kids going they won't have issues with rushing back to campus life or even missing a few days of classes.


July 2013 - Ay! Okay, that means that I will literally be starting to work on the next WYD before I've recovered from jet lag from this one! Whew!


I could use another cup of tea!

No comments: